This upcoming year we are going back to a older format that has proved successful for the Majors and Minors division tryout setting. We are moving to 2 days, Majors on Friday, January 6th 2023 at the Majors Field. Then the next day, Saturday, having tryouts for the Minors B and A division at the Northmont Fields.
The week before tryouts you will receive an e-mail with a specific time slot for your player’s tryout. If you do not receive the email, please contact the Player Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Players must bring their glove, bat, batting helmet and come dressed in athletic clothing and protective gear.
- Player league age 7 – 12 are required to attend at least one of the tryout dates scheduled.
- The tryouts enable us to place players in a division where they will have the most chance of success and have fun, and also help us to form more evenly balanced teams.
- The actual evaluation will take roughly 20 – 30 minutes for each player, but the duration from start to finish will vary.
- You will NOT be turned away if you arrive before or after the assigned time.
- If you didn’t pay the registration fee when you registered, please do so now. You can pay online or send a check.
Majors Division tryouts will be held at the Majors Field at Fletcher Hills Elementary (time to be announced at a later date) on Friday, January 6, 2023 and the Minors Division tryouts will be held at the Northmont Minors A field on Saturday, January 7, 2023. There will be a make up tryout on on Wednesday, January 21, 2022 at Northmont Minors A field.
Upon arriving at the field. please go to the check in table where you will receive your tryout number sticker.
For more information on the tryout process, see the Tryouts article posted in the News section of the website.