The week before tryouts you will receive an e-mail with a specific time slot for your player’s tryout. If you do not receive the email, please contact the Player Agent at email@example.com.
Players must bring their glove, bat, batting helmet and come dressed in athletic clothing.
- Player league age 7 – 12 are required to attend at least one of the tryout dates scheduled.
*As of 2021 – League age 6 year olds with 1 year of little league are eligible to tryout for the Minor B division.
- The tryouts enable us to place players in a division where they will have the most chance of success and have fun, and also help us to form more evenly balanced teams.
- The actual evaluation will take roughly 20 – 30 minutes for each player, but the duration from start to finish will vary.
- You will NOT be turned away if you arrive before or after the assigned time.
- If you didn’t pay the registration fee when you registered, please do so now. You can pay online or send a check.
- Players will tryout in groups of 10-12 so that they can maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
All tryouts will be held at Northmont Minors A field on Saturday, January 22, 2022. There will be a make up tryout on on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Northmont Minors A field.
Upon arriving at the field. please go to the check in table where you will receive your tryout number sticker. Once you receive your number, you will be directed to go to either the 1st base gate or 3rd base gate. Please try and keep a distance of 6 feet between players while you wait for your group to start.
For more information on the tryout process, see the Tryouts article posted in the News section of the website.